Welcome to Typerepublic. Using the Website means that you accept these terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with Typerepublic. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use the Website. Please note that the Terms are updated from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly.
The term “Typerepublic” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Milà i Fontanals 14. Barcelona. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Its content should not be taken out of context or presented in an unclear or misleading manner.
- All content and products featured in this website are protected by intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You may view, download and print the documents and information available on this website solely for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes. All data, including PDF documents should not be modified or altered in any way. Also, it may not be distributed for commercial purposes or published without the consentient of Typerepublic.
- Font software is not returnable or refundable after downloading. Font software may be returned or exchanged only if they are defective and we are notified within 7 days of the order. If there is a problem with your order, let us know. Please refer to the Typerepublic return policy (link).
- Links to other websites are available in order to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Typerepublic will not be liable for any damages of any kind caused from the use of this website or from any information, content, materials, products (including software), and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Typerepublic is the cancellation of your account.
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.